Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Morning and Daily plan

This morning I have just finished eating a slice of the yummy overnight coffee cake that me and oldest made last night. We enjoyed a slice together this morning and a cool glass of milk while she read some of Where The Red Fern Grows and I read some back issues of Country Mag that I bought at a yard sale. I decided to do a quick blog of what we have planned today before I head off to work.
Oldest will be heading off to sitter while I go to work. Hubby will be picking her up when he gets off today. I made some egg salad last night to serve for lunch on slices of home made bread. Hubby and I will have that for lunch along with some chips.
For dinner tonight I am going to take slices of leftover roast and warm it up with some brown gravy. I will serve it over noodles and have a quick salad. It shoudl be quick and easy and allow time for a quick dip with the family in the pool.
I didn't get my chore work done last night other than the baking and washing of dishes so I have double chores to do tonight.....ughhhh.
I pray that above all today that I walk in the peace of the Lord. I am dressed modestly today and will wear my head wrap as reminders to me throughout the day to focus on Him. At work when I am around the world I struggle to keep my focus on what matters and to keep my life in truth. I find myself trying to be something I don't like in order to fit in. I must remain steadfast and constant. I need to hop off the fence of "lukewarm" and jump right in to the life I want to lead.
I will give my upmost to do my work as if I am doing it for the Lord today. I pray that my employer and customers will be pleased with my work. And when I get home that my family will be blesed with my work at home.
Bless you guys and I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments: