Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Meanderings....again

Well it was Monday all over again today....it seems like we just did this last week! :-)
As always the first day back at work for the week is hard. But I got a lot accomplished today.
At home I fixed a double pan of salisbury steak, leftover greenbeans, corn pudding, and instant potatoes. It was quite yummy. We also had leftover apple crisp from yesterday. There was enough leftover for mine and hubby's lunch and also a lunch for hubby's bff at work.
As I sit here typing my ending blog for the day my darling oldest just got out of the shower and she is dying to get on the computer. Hubby just came in and gave me a hug and a kiss goodnight. Youngest is playing paper dolls with magnetic dolls on the refrigerator. It is good to be home together. My favorite time of the day is when we are all home and spending time with each other. It does my heart good when my children are right beside me. I have worked hard during the day and our home is still going strong, their bellies are full, they are content and hubby is content. Yep, this is my favorite time of the day.
Oh I forgot to mention that our youngest boy (hee hee that would be the mini schnauzer....Buddy) has found a friend up the street. We took him walking today and he met his little beagle pup friend and they had a ball. It was so much fun to watch them play together. I was walking Buddy and the girls and daddy were riding bikes together.
Well oldest is leaning on me....looking over my shoulder...and like I said...dying for the computer so that is all for now.
Oh and PS....at a request from Nana who commented a few days back I will be posting a recipe a day tomorrow. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: