Monday, June 9, 2008


Outside My Window... It is late at night and dark. We live in a quiet neighborhood so all is calm.
I am thinking... I am very tired and need to close up this notebook and get to sleep.
I am thankful for... My darling children and hard working husband.
From the kitchen... For breakfast we had gravy and biscuits and for lunch we had leftover roast and macaroni. For dinner we had leftover roast, mashed potatoes, and peas. The oldest and I made an overnight coffee cake and put it in the fridge to bake in the morning for breakfast and we made egg salad for lunch tomorrow and the next couple of days.
I am wearing... an old night shirt with teddy bears on it.
I am creating... lovely girls who will be walking testimonies to my love for the Lord.
I am going... to try to devote more attention to hubby.
I am reading... I just finished cheaper by the dozen and I am unsure what I will start next.
I am hoping... for financial freedom soon.
I am hearing... my daughter whisper in my ear and give me loving kisses on my cheek.
Around the house... hubby is sleeping, oldest is curling up next to me watching
The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio, the youngest has decided to try a marathon of staying with Nana for a few days this summer, and the pets are curled upstairs sleeping.
One of my favorite things... is snuggling with the girls with no worries of distractions.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Do my best at work. Continue to strive for a frugal, simple lifestyle at home. Try to give hubby more time. Make some chocolate chip cookies for hubby and gang. Work on saving money and finding places to cut corners.

No comments: