Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu for week

Our angel food came in...yahoo....I am always like a kid in a candy store when my angel food order comes in every month!
I always feel a sense of peace when my cupboard and freezer are full.
With the new yummies in the house I have made the menu for this week....

Monday - breakfast - cereal (I caught it on sale and with a purchase of three I also got a free gallon of milk), lunch - blt, dinner- it is just me and the youngest tonight so it was mac n cheese and pizza rolls

Tuesday - breakfast - pancakes and syrup, lunch - sandwiches (will still have some leftover sandwich meat from the weekend trip), dinner - ribeyes on the grill, mashed potatoes, green beans and buttered carrots

Wednesday - breakfast - cereal, lunch- leftovers, dinner - bbq chicken leg quarters, corn and greenbeans

Thursday - breakfast - egg and toast, lunch leftovers, we are leaving for camping so we will have a dinner of hotdogs when we get there and get set up

Friday - breakfast - sausage, gravy and biscuits, lunch - hot dogs, dinner - hamburgers and fries

Saturday - breakfast - pancakes and bacon, lunch - italian sausage, dinner - pork riblets, mashed potatoes, corn

Sunday - breakfast - biscuits with jelly, lunch/dinner - chicken tenders and fries

We will be back home from camping Sunday....thank God for holidays!

No comments: