Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Fair and The Dogsie Dog Shirt

Well today the Mattingly family went to the fair....well minus dad as he was working. But me and the girls headed out to the county fair. We had a blast. For just $10 admission per person you got to ride all you wanted! How cool is that!?
Needless to say I didn't get anything done at the house. But tomorrow is Friday and that means I have two days off coming up that I can get caught up on the house.
It is okay to just say no for a day and head out with the family. It felt good to just feel free and have fun with my kids by being a kid myself. I think I had more fun on the bumper cars then they did. (It was really fun chasing my oldest with my car and "bumping" her in the rear) Hee Hee
We rode the scrambler too and that was a hoot. I hadn't rode that in years! I guess it was the first time that the youngest had rode it and she thought it was great.
Of course we ended the day with a trip to the corndog stand....boy they always smell better than they seem to taste once you get them! :-(
But I did pick up the neatest gadget while I was there. It is a body suit for your dog! My mini schnauzer still has accidents and marks the territory in the house so we have to confine him to only certain rooms. Well this suit enables him to run free around the house and if he has an accident it "catches" it and you just wash it clean. It is called the Dogsie Dog Shirt. You can check out their website at http://www.dogsie.com/
I recommend this little shirt as I am sure it will allow our little Buddy to be more of a part of the family.

1 comment:

tamlovesran said...

Our county fair comes to town in October - the week of my birthday. It's also the week that our weather usually turns cooler and the combination of the weather, smells, sights and sounds of the fair brings fun and comforting memories for me.
By the way I have never had a fair corndog and last year I said I would. But the line was so long that it would have easily taken 1 or maybe even 2 hours to purchase so I paased.