Monday, June 30, 2008

Blueberry Cottage making a house a home challenge Monday update

Hello ladies!

Well here is my Monday update....still no pix...ughh one day soon I will have new batts in the digital camera...I promise and then I will give you guys a tour of the homestead.

Today I opened all of the windows and let the fresh air come in. I turned off the central air as it was only about 80 degrees here in KY today.

I also put a teddy bear blanket on my couch that had been put up for awhile and an antique teddy on the corner of the couch. This is the upstairs couch that never gets sit on and since the puppy has ate it some over the past few months the cover was a necessity but putting my nice teddy blanket was a big step for me.

I am trying to pull out the good stuff that I don't use and use it everyday. After all who more to impress than your hubby and children?

Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Don't worry about pics I could see in my mind the wind blowing through your windows and a very cute teddy bear waiting for some company:-)