Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where does the time go?

Well I had every intention of getting so many things caught up and started this week since I am starting to feel better this week. But the photo shoot follow up has been taking a lot longer than I anticipated. I worked Sunday night and last night and again tonight. I know the more shoots I do the less time it will take me but whew...this is hard work :-).
But anyway, I have managed to cook a nice supper for three nights in a row! Tonight we had baked chicken breast with fresh banana peppers and salsa topping, fresh fried corn, and mac in cheese, yummy.
I didn't get any more tomatoes put up tonight though nor did I get any of the Mattingly mission notebook done today as it was a very busy day at work. But the kids and hubby are fed and the house is "sort of" clean. The pix have been turned over to my sister/partner and I won't have anything to do with them until tomorrow evening or maybe even Thursday. Church is tomorrow night but hopefully I can squeeze some stuff in and get some stuff caught up.
I am a little off today but I keep trusting that God will heal me.
I know a lot of my problems are my medication and the side effects. I trust in Him and know that He is in control.
Hubby's bday is this Sunday and I want to do something special for him (my dad's is the same day! ). Our work is having a day at the zoo so maybe if it doesn't rain we can head up there....we shall see...I will start working on plans for that as well.
So little time....so much to do!

No comments: