Saturday, September 6, 2008

Healing

I want to write this morning on Healing...

I believe beyond a doubt that my God has healed me! "By His woulds I have been healed" (see 1Peter) A miracle is instantaneous but healing is a process over time. If I compare myself today over two weeks ago it is amazing the difference I see. I am so blessed! I cry out to Jesus my praise to Him! Thank you God for my healing! Thank you God for my deliverance! Thank you God for bringing me through!

I also believe that God has used this sickness to bring my husband through another level of his belief. He has seen my steps of healing and he has recongized my faith and seen that through faith I have been healed. He has seen that it is only through God that this was possible. God has used this terrible nightmare for His good and I praise His name for this.

All good comes! Once again all good comes!

2 comments:

tamlovesran said...

I stand in agreement with you concerning your healing!

The Princess Foundation Tea Parties that you mentioned in a comment sound just lovely. I know how much the girls must enjoy them. We would love to try the tea if you still have any available. Just let me know the cost and I will give you my mailing address.

VictoriousMommy said...

I would like to send it to you as a gift. Just send me your mailing address and I will send some out to ya.