Thursday, September 11, 2008

I found one!

Well the kids (and hubby and I) have been looking for a WII system. We had pretty much decided amoungst ourselves that if we could find one that we would buy it and it would be our Christmas give to all of us. This would pretty much max out our Christmas budget but it would be something our whole family would enjoy.
Well today I received a call from a friend who works at Meijer and they just received a shipment in. So straight after work I ran up there and bought one. It is hiding at mamaws house so the girls don't know we have it...hee hee.
It will be so much fun. And now my Christmas shopping for the girls, me and hubby is done. All in one fell swoop. I already have several little things that I have purchased throughout the year that have just been a couple of bucks on clearance that will fill the gap of no gifts to open but the one.
I am so excited.

Also at Meijer today they had their 10 for $10 and their 11th free so I stocked up on a few items. Not much but a few. I placed angel food order last night at church. It was a good month but we are low on money with my sickness so I didn't order much this time but thank the Lord our pantry and freezer are full.

The furnace/air guy came out today and gave us our estimate on replacing our old gas furnace and air conditioner. God is good in that his bid was high but our friend called him and got it reduced by an additional $1100 for us! yah!

We finished our photos from our previous shoot....finally!! Yahoo.
Our next photo shoot is next weekend. I can't wait. I hope our business really takes off. I think it will and I think we are pretty good!

Well gotta go. I am tired and tomorrow is Friday and hopefully I will have a productive weekend of homemaking!

No comments: