Friday, September 5, 2008

This morning


Ah! What a grand morning it is here at our little homestead in Kentucky!

I am feeling a little under the weather but I know that God is going to take care of that right away and give me another day full of glory!


I will be leaving the house here in a couple of minutes to head to work. I am actually going to be able to drive...yahoo!

Hubby will be away from home tonight helping some friends of ours get their lakefront property ready for a family reunion so it will be just me and the kids tonight. I wonder what kind of fun we will get ourselves into? hmmm....

I do know that I need to bathe the dog tonight...the poor thing...he is playing now at my feet and has no idea what is coming later today :-)

Also I have a lot of tomatoes that need to be processed and frozen before they go bad so that must be done to night as well.

Since I am still not moving at full speed these two simple chores will probably take much of my energy that will pretty much fill my night!

It is so good though to be able to plan my days again! Oh thank God that He is in the process of healing me. Just being able to sit here at this computer and write this is a blessing. Just two weeks ago I would have been unable to do so. What a blessing! God is good. So many people have been praying for me. Although we have not yet determined what is wrong with me the medicine seems to be working. God gives knowledge to the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies and I thank Him for this medicine.

Well it is about time for me to leave now and off to work I go. Have a blessed day!

No comments: