Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick Post

I am waiting for oldest to hop out of the shower...I think the older she gets the longer her shower lasts. I am going to have to get second mortgage when she turns 16 just to pay the water bill.
Yesterday went well. I got a lot accomplished....not nearly what I had intended but still I went to bed tired and satisfied with a my work I had completed.
Today I have another full day of new "to do's" and "to do's" from yesterday.
We are supposed to have a meeting in Louisville today for an ambassador trip for the odest to England and Scotland. I just don't know. I don't know if we are going to go to the meeting either. I am very undecided. Not to mention I am just trying to get my family and homelife back together right now and an entire evening away from home right now would not be the best thing for us.
I am almost completely finished with the photos from the photo shoot the other day. I stayed up past 1 AM last night to get them done...ughh. But they look really good. Now I just have to get with sis and see how we are going to transfer from her computer to mine to get the watermark and cd....hmmmmm. We have to get more organized :-)
Well gotta go....oldest is out and breakfast is calling. And once again....I am running late.
I will try to post a longer more informational post this evening.
I have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: