Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Meanderings





Well I am getting ready to head to work. I am getting a late start this morning....and I am being a bad girl and blogging! But I find if I do a little blog first it helps get my thoughts in order. It is kind of like my diary. ( I must tell you something so funny right now, my cat - Sage- is watching my screen and is ready to pounce as I am typing and she is watching the words move across the screen and is ready to attack! It is quite funny! Okay back to the blog)

This morning I am heading off to work, oldest is heading to school, youngest is heading to mamaws as she doesn't have school on Mondays yet. She is still in the younger learning center and they don't go on Mondays.

Today after work is library day. Hubby is wanting us to run to town with him to do shopping but I am going to try to talk him into going without us as all I need is a pool closing kit. Then the kids and I can just stay here and get our Monday library time in and get back on schedule.

I am still feeling better. I do have a headache this morning but I pray that God will take it away soon.

I think for supper tonight I am just going to fry up some chicken pieces and slice up some fresh tomatoes from the garden and fry some corn. I am still not doing a planned menu by the week yet as I don't know each day how I am going to feel I am hoping after this week I will be able to start doing that again.

Oh and yesterday my sister and I went to our first "official" photo shoot as sister 2 sister photography and it went really well. I spent some time yesterday playing with the photos in phoshop. I think they turned out really well so I will be continuing to work on those tonight as well.

Well it seems as I have a busy day today. Oh and oldest's foot is not healing well yet and she still continues to complain of the pain so we continue to pray for God to heal her completely. Bless her heart she keeps bumping that toe throughout the day...why is it when you have a sore toe you bump it so much? ;-)

I am hoping that today during my breaks at work I can start on my Mattingly Mission Notebook. I am going to put in room by room what needs to be done daily, weekly and monthly and then the members of the mattingly household (the agents) can take on special assignments and get special rewards for doing so. I hope this system works. I will let you know the details when I get it all worked out. After my recent sickness I realized how little they really now about running this household ;-) (my fault for not teaching them)

I also have to get some bills paid as I have not even opened the bills or balanced my checkbook for three weeks....I simply haven't had the brain cells to dedicate to that. Ughh I wonder what awaits me there.

Well God bless and we'll talk soon!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I've been thinking about that too--could my family run the house if I got sick? My daughters are young but certainly need to learn more about how to do things around here! Mostly, I just need to get more organized/decluttered so people could FIND things if they needed to!