Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's the Process, Not the Product

I was looking at the girls' primary art book and saw this line of type on the cover. I found it humorous. "It's the process, not the product" How true this is. You know we may look at our lives and think that we certainly haven't gotten very far in the great scheme of things. From where we have started to where we are now may not seem like much (at least it doesn't to me). It seems we take one step forward and two steps back sometimes. But hasn't it sure been a trip getting here? I mean I look back on the past 15 years of my life and I think my goodness look at what has happened. I mean the product may not look all that different really but the process sure has been interesting.
This process, this life, it is what matters.
Don't be so concerned about the product that you totally miss the process.

1 comment:

Sherri Kaye said...

Great way of looking at things sis. Love you.