Saturday, July 19, 2008

The week is finally over!



Oh my word! I can't believe how tired I am! This week has been so difficult on my body. But not my soul! This is a good tired. This is the tired that comes after doing the Lord's work. I am exhausted but I am overjoyed at the results of our Vacation Bible School.
I had about 16 kids in my class and they ranged from 3 to 8. They were all such a blessing!
On Thursday night we had about 10 kids come up to altar call to be prayed for. They were so sweet walking up there. The Lord says Let the little children come.
There were days when I felt all I did was chase the kids round and round. As in the pix on this blog. I felt as though we were not accomplishing much. But then I would ask them a question and they would know the answer and I realized that even though it may seem like they were not listening to a word I was saying they really were.
I pray above all else that a child was touched this week, that a family was touched, and that they would find a church home and give their lives to the Lord.
God bless every one and I hope that each of you have the joy of teaching Vacation Bible School.

No comments: