Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday at our house

This morning I fixed bacon, pancakes and a few biscuits. Our oldest had a little friend over to stay all night. Last night was Hannah Montanna/Miley Cirus 3 D concert so they watched that and then played games until 2 this morning...ughhh.
I gave the dog a bath and cleaned out the tub. I still have to do the breakfast dishes. I was hoping to enjoy my Saturday quietly but now we have the girl from up the street down to play.
So I have four little girls playing bank and house. They have everything drug out while they play and no matter how many times I ask them to pick some of it up the answer is "We are still playing with it". I know what that means...."We are playing right now and as soon as we are done we will be tired and you, mom, will be cleaning all of this up".
We will eat leftovers for lunch/dinner. We will have baby back ribs, corn on the cob, green beans and mac n cheese....yummy. Oh and some potato salad that needs to be eat.
Church is at 7 so that will pretty much be our day.
Maybe I can squeeze in a little nap? Ha.....that's funny :-)

No comments: