Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday Talk

Hey guys I just got home from another long day at work. I am going to do a couple of quick blog posts and then up I go to get supper on the grill, laundry reloaded, bathrooms cleaned, beds made, floors swept and vacuumed, etc. Since we are leaving out Thursday for a camping trip I will be short on days to clean this week. Ughhhh -- there aren't enough already much less having less!

So anyway I wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate those of you who come and visit me on my blog. I also enjoy visiting yours! I think it is great that we can share ideas and get to know each other. I have found great support in many of your blogs!

Today youngest and a child from up the street are playing dollhouse and it is so sweet to sit here and listen to them play. Hubby is mowing and won't be back for a couple of hours. Oldest is spending the night with Nana. I know she is having fun!

Another thing I want to do today is organize the freezers. I don't know if I will get to it or not. Hmmmm......and the pool needs to be vacuumed...again. :-) So I guess I need to quit rambling and get moving.

Oh and one last thing remember to pray for your husbands (see previous blog post!). And please remember me in your prayers as I have put on a lot of extra weight and I am really feeling it in my health. I need to loose 30lbs to be at the weight I should be for my height. So please pray for me!

No comments: