Saturday, July 19, 2008

This week's menu

I am so glad to get back to normal. Last week I wasn't even able to keep to any of my meal plans as I had zero time at home. I can't even tell you what we ate for dinner most days but I did fix a nice breakfast every morning before work.
Today the oldest and I slept in, really late. So our lunch was our brunch and we had leftover pizza from last night at church.
For dinner I fixed chicken and dumplings, and frozen mixed vegetables. I also fixed a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for hubby and the girls.
Breakfast in the morning will consist of scrambled eggs, biscuits and fried bologna. Lunch will be hamburgers, baked beans and deviled eggs. We will just have leftovers for dinner as each of us gets hungry. I will also be making blackberry dumplings for everyone to enjoy this week.


Monday -
Breakfast==scrambled eggs and toast
Lunch==leftovers
Dinner ==fried chicken, mashed potatoes and baked beans

Tuesday -
Breakfast == cereal and juice
Lunch==leftovers
Dinner==spaghetti and garlic bread

Wednesday =
Breakfast ==biscuits and jam
Lunch == leftovers
Dinner ==pizza rolls and mac n cheese

Thursday --
Breakfast ==cereal and juice
Lunch==sandwiches
Dinner == BBQ chicken, potatoes, veggies

Friday --
Breakfast == cereal and juice
Lunch ==leftovers
Dinner == Leftover night

Next Saturday we get our Angel Food in for the month and I can't wait!

No comments: