Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Back!


It's me! It really is! I am so happy to be back with you guys again! This mornings post will be short and sweet but I have a wonderful surprise for you this afternoon!
To quickly update you...no they don't know what is wrong with me yet. I did see the neurologist at UK that specializes in epilepsy. He will be admitting me to the hospital on November 17th for 3 to 5 days.
He will be taking me off of my current medication, he believes these new yucky developments have have come from a reaction from that medication.
He also asked that I come off of my Lexapro....this is a medication that has come from 2001. It started with I think Paxil then Prozac and now Lexapro. Now granted they are VERY small doses but he feels that these medications are causing my weight to fluctuate up and down and he doesn't think they are good for my body. I had tried to come off Lexapro by myself but I get "brain shivers"...I won't try to explain what those are in a blog but they are very real and very scary. So anyway I have a POA to try to come off my small dosage of Lexapro too.
I start coming off my seizure medication shortly before going into the hospital....those days right before the hospital should be fun. Ugghh.

But anyway. I am going to sort of give you guys a present this afternoon. I know I have been promising pix forever and ever of my home. Well before I say goodbye to my fall decorations and start putting my my Christmas ones I wanted to snap some pix so I will post them this afternoon. :-) I am going to start early with getting my Christmas decorations up and do a little at a time since I am still not up to my usual strength and with me having to take a week a the hospital so close to thanksgiving it will put a damper on things. I want to have it all decorated before December 1st so as to sit back and enjoy December with my family. And since we are maybe, possibly, probably running away from home for Thanksgiving weekend that also knocks another weekend out. :-)

So come right on back this evening cuz....I have a special treat for you!

No comments: