Thursday, November 20, 2008

Complete Healing and Back to Normal


Well gals I am back from the hospital. I am so excited to let you know that I do not have epilepsy! :-) My blood pressure is running low and I am also having some sort of "stress spells". Well I must tell you though that since I am now off that crazy medication and it is all out of my system, I feel like my old self again! I am so happy and I give God the glory for this healing! I believe that He is the reason and nothing else. Thank you Lord for my healing and I give you all the praise!
Now I can get back to doing what I LOVE to do and that is "baby"ing my family! I absolutely adore taking care of my children and husband. I love cooking and baking and filling their home with loving touches.
Today I had to get to the grocery and stock up on some needed items for Thanksgiving and also to supplement this month's angel food which will be in Saturday.
This evening I baked peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies for my darling family. Hubby loves the smell of cookies baking in the oven. It wasn't long before he was pouring a tall glass of milk and diving in.
I was so excited to see my children today! I missed them so much! Oldest is being so sweet...I catch her just looking over at me and I can tell that she missed me. Youngest keeps telling me over and over that she loves me. Oh how good it is to be home again!
When I was going through this illness I wasn't sure exactly what the outcome would be. It got so bad at one point. Now that the medication that was working against me instead of helping me is gone I am getting back to normal. But going through this has made me realize that it can all be taken away so quickly. We only have this one body and we need to take care of it. Do not take it for granted. The little things that we do daily mean so much to our families. We as mothers and wives are the heart of the home, hubby is the head but we are definitely the heart. Jesus created us for that very important purpose. I am so glad that I am a mom and wife...I wouldn't want it any other way.
So gals....how will you baby your family today?

1 comment:

Sherri Kaye said...

It is so great to have you back to your old self again. I love you!