Friday, August 8, 2008

A tired mommy

Oh my goodness. I cannot put into words how utterly tired I am. It seems that it has taken all of my energy to get through this week. I ask for your prayers to give me strength. Sometimes when things are going really good the devil tries to mess it up. I blame him for the way I am feeling and I am claiming authority over this in the name of Jesus! I claim healing and strength in Jesus name and I know that He will provide and my cup will be overflowing.
I am very glad it is Friday and I have the weekend to spend with my family. I have been working hard this week at my job and have had to work over many nights this week. It has been just crazy at work.
I didn't get home until almost 7:30 last night from work and as soon as I walked in the door my oldest asked me to play a game. So her dad and I sat down with her and played cards. We didn't get finished with our game until 8:30 and I went straight to bed! The girls and I piled up in my bed and they watched Hannah M. while I finished reading my overdue library book :-).
I didn't post our meal this week because hubby and I have started a weight loss challenge at work. And since I have been so busy this week I have not been able to adhere to our scheduled meals.
Tomorrow my plan is to make several loafs of bread and some rolls, etc to get caught up on my baking. I find that baking sooths me and helps to clear my mind. There is nothing a good stiff dough and rolling pin can't fix! :-)

No comments: