Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Silly is fun!

Tonight the girls and I went to Kroger to pick up a few sale items and to get rock bottom priced kids fair tickets (yep our state fair is coming to town!). The oldest has been fascinated with London the past few days since she just recently got notice that she has been invited to study there next summer. Well we were being silly on the way to the store about how she wanted to be from England. So I started talking like an English lady. The kids loved it. So I continued it into the store and the oldest dared me to continue it as I talked to the service lady about our tickets. Well you can't be dared by a ten year old and not take it! Especially if it is your ten year old. So of course the English accent was on. It was so funny! And I didn't stop there I talked with the girls that way all the way through the store. People were turning and smiling as they were gazing upon this person who must be visiting from England! :-) Have a little fun with your kids today....and just be silly with them....they will love it.

1 comment:

Sherri Kaye said...

You are an awesome mother Shell...a little crazy sometimes...but awesome!